Thursday 10 January 2013

My latest book!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm  delighted to announce the release of my latest book 'Home is Where I Am' 'The little golden book of mindfulness for Westerners'
This book is an absolute must for anyone who wants to make positive lifestyle changes.
In the West, our lives are so dominated by targets and deadlines that it's not surprising to see stress, anxiety & workplace burnout on the rise. The book identifies a range of issues often affecting Western lives, then helps you find a resolve to these using mindfulness practice. Living a mindful life is an excellent way of maintaining balance and inner peace, but if you don't know how to get there it's all pointless. That's why I've written the book in a way that the busy Western mind can grasp and understand easily.
Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment